If your reading this you are either looking for tips for those last minute preparations or you have only had the opportunity today to think about your plans for Christmas.
It’s ok don’t panic it is perfectly realistic to achieve a Christmas of perfection in 7 1/2 days or less it just needs a little careful planning and smidge of adrenilin, so pop yourself on the treadmill while you take in the plan.
Take an hour or two with some nibbles and your favourite Christmas songs to get this first part organised in stone. The first step is to gather the important information you require, luckily for you I have done some of this for you…
Dates you need to know…
Red Letter options:
“Don’t get absorbed by all the lovely shiny things take a direct approach and go with your first thought when selecting a present”
Make a list…
Your list for action should have the following points for success:
Day 1 – Presents and Shopping 8.30am – 11.30am:
- List the key people you need to buy for, consider seeking an idea for a present from their close relatives for speed (the above links are also a great resource)
- Split the list into ‘online’ and ‘high street’
- Check your budget, if you need cash and where the best cash point to you is, stick to your budget!
- Check what wrapping resources you have already, make a list of what you don’t have to take shopping with you or contact your local wrapping service to do it all for you
- A planned hiding place for suprise gifts or gifts for children
- Check petrol and plan for snow so a coat, wellies and a shovel in the back of the car and places to park or bus/train times to where you plan to go shopping.
- Take some eco friendly bags with you, often they are a lot more friendly on your hands too!
- A cafe for elevenses, you’ll need a breather and a catch up on your list
- Make sure you have lunch in at home so when you get back you can stock up your energy levels ready for the afternoon
Hide all your shopping away, grab some lunch and firm up the afternoon plan…
“When ordering online take advantage of the gift wrapping and gift message services, some even send the item to your chosen address too”
Keep an eye out for the next step on Friday 16th December
If you live in or around Wiltshire Organised Little Things can provide gift wrapping services to you, Call Samantha on 07771 982305 to check if we have any slots available.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas